This SSL Certificates Service Agreement ("Services Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of SSL certificates ("Certificates") and related services ("Services") and serves to supplement the Registration Agreement ("Agreement") between you on the one hand and DRS Business Consultants Co. Ltd. (d/b/a "Magic Dragon Hosting") on the other hand. In this Agreement "you" and "your" refer to you or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on your behalf. "We", "us" and "our" refer to DRS Business Consultants Co. Ltd. (d/b/a "Magic Dragon Hosting"). This Services Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us for SSL services offered by Magic Dragon Hosting. When you use your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Magic Dragon Hosting service(s) or products or to cancel your Magic Dragon Hosting service(s) (even if we were not notified of such authorization), this Services Agreement covers such service or actions.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE CERTIFICATES. The following applies to GeoTrust True BusinessID, GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard, GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV, Comodo InstantSSL, Comodo PremiumSSL, VeriSign Secure Site, VeriSign Secure Site Pro, VeriSign Secure Site with EV, VeriSign Secure Site Pro with EV Certificates only: The Certificate for which you have applied on behalf of your organization is a fully-authenticated certificate. These Certificates are issued to devices to provide authentication; message, software, and content integrity; and confidentiality encryption. Fully-authenticated Certificates provide assurances of the identity of the Subscriber based on a confirmation that the Subscriber organization does in fact exist. The Certificate also provides assurances that the Subscriber is entitled to use the domain name listed in the Certificate Application, if a domain name is listed in such Certificate Application.The following applies to GeoTrust QuickSSL, QuickSSL Premium, RapidSSL, RapidSSL Wildcard, Comodo PositiveSSL, Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard Certificates only: The Certificate for which you have applied on behalf of your organization is not a fully-authenticated Certificate. These Certificates are issued to devices to provide validation of the domain; message, software, and content integrity; and confidentiality encryption. These Certificates provide assurances of the validity of the domain and that the domain administrator has authorized the Certificate Application. No organization authentication is performed on the owner of the domain.
- USE RESTRICTIONS. You are prohibited from using your Certificate (i) for or on behalf of any other organization; (ii) to perform private or public key operations in connection with any domain and/or organization name other than the one you submitted on your Certificate Application; (iii) on more than one physical server or device at a time (unless expressly permitted by the issuer of a Certificate); and (iv) for use as control equipment in hazardous circumstances or for uses requiring fail-safe performance such as the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems, or weapons control systems, where failure could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe environmental damage.
- FEES. As consideration for the Service(s) and renewal of the Service(s) you agree to pay, prior to the effectiveness of the desired Service(s), the applicable Service(s) fees. All fees are non-refundable, except that we will refund a payment if, before fifteen (15) days after the Certificate’s issuance, you have 1) not used the Certificate and 2) made a written request to Magic Dragon Hosting for the Certificate’s revocation.
- EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICE(S). You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep your own records and to maintain your own reminders regarding when your Certificate is set to expire. As a convenience to you, and not as a binding commitment, we may notify you via an email message when renewal fees are due. Should these fees go unpaid, your Services will expire or be cancelled. Payment must be made by credit card or such other method as we may allow or require from time to time.
- REVOCATION. Magic Dragon Hosting retains the right to revoke your Certificate at any time without notice if (i) Magic Dragon Hosting discovers that the information within your Certificate is no longer valid; (ii) you fail to perform your obligations under the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) in Magic Dragon Hosting’s sole discretion, you have engaged in activities which Magic Dragon Hosting determines are harmful.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, SSL SERVICES, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEB SITE(S) OR THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT OF THE WEB SITE(S) OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES LINKED TO SUCH WEB SITE(S) OR YOUR PROVISION OF ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO BACKEND SERVICE PROVIDER OR ANY THIRD PARTY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE. BECAUSE CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR ELIMINATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, ONLY SUCH PROVISION SHALL BE REMOVED AND THE REMAINDER SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNITY AND DEFENSE. With respect to ICANN, the registry operators, and Magic Dragon Hosting, as well as the contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and affiliates of such parties, you agree to defend, release, indemnify, and hold such parties harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees and court costs, for third party claims relating to or arising under the Agreements, the Service(s) provided hereunder, or your use of the Service(s), including, without limitation, infringement by you, or by anyone else using the Service(s) we provide to you, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policies relating to the Service(s) provided. When we may be involved in a suit involving a third party and which is related to our Service(s) to you under these Agreements, we may seek written assurances from you in which you promise to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from the costs and liabilities described in this paragraph. Such written assurances may include, in our sole discretion, the posting of a performance bond(s) or other guarantees reasonably calculated to guarantee payment. Your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of these Agreements by you and may, in our sole discretion, result in loss of your right to control the disposition of domain name services for which you are the registrant and in relation to which we are the registrar of record. Moreover, should we be forced to defend ourselves in any action or legal proceeding in connection with any WhoisGuard™ Services provided to you, you shall have sole responsibility to defend us against any such claim by legal counsel of our choosing. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required under the UDRP. The terms of this paragraph will survive any termination or cancellation of the Agreements. Moreover, you agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Primary and Backend Service Providers, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees and Your registrar, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related in any way to the Agreements, the web sites of the Service Providers, your Account, and/or your use of your Protected Domain.
- LEGAL AGE. You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Services Agreement.
- FINAL AGREEMENT. This Services Agreement, the referenced agreements, the ICANN Policy and the UDRP, together with all modifications, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. This Services Agreement may not be amended or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by both you and an authorized representative of us.
- NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP. Nothing contained in this Services Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties hereto. Each party shall ensure that the foregoing persons shall not represent to the contrary, either expressly, implicitly, by appearance or otherwise.
- WAIVER. The failure of us to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by us of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
- ENFORCEABILITY. In the event that any provision of this Services Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Services Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
- ASSIGNMENT AND RESALE. Except as otherwise set forth herein, your rights under this Services Agreement are not assignable or transferable. Any attempt by your creditors to obtain an interest in your rights under this Services Agreement, whether by attachment, levy, garnishment or otherwise, renders this Services Agreement voidable at our option.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its control including, but not limited to: earthquake; flood; fire; storm; natural disaster; act of God; war; terrorism; armed conflict; labor strike; lockout; boycott; supplier failures, shortages, breaches, or delays; or any law, order regulation, direction, action or request of the government, including any federal, state and local governments having or claiming jurisdiction over Magic Dragon Hosting, or of any department, agency, commission, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality of any federal, state, or local government, or of any civil or military authority; or any other cause or circumstance, whether of a similar or dissimilar nature to the foregoing, beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, Magic Dragon Hosting may immediately terminate this Services Agreement.
- HEADINGS. The section headings appearing in this Services Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect such section.
This service agreement has been updated on 1 November, 2014.